Handmade Wool and Jute Kilim Rug, Traditional Indian Jute , 141×193 cm, 8676
Handmade Wool and Jute Rug Handmade Kilim Dori Rug Traditional Indian Jute Area Rug
Indian kilim rugs are known worldwide for their unique colors in the region. The kilim rugs from here are made using beautiful vegetable dyes produced from olive, indigo, apricot and more, and are made from locally hand-woven wool. Indian kilim rugs are also known for their quality and durability.
Product Description :
– There is only one unique piece of this rug
– Reversible and can be used on both sides.
– Each piece is unique and handmade on a loom using either knitted or woven cotton threads.
– This rug is made of recycled fabric and jute, braided by hand and then sewn together in a circle.
Care and cleaning instructions:
Natural fibers are highly absorbent and should be cleaned regularly.
Vacuuming, spinning, and gentle shaking occasionally help keep carpets looking their best.
– Rugs will be shipped folded, so some wrinkles may be seen at the time the rug is unpacked. These wrinkles will disappear in a short time.
– Buyers will be responsible for any customs and import taxes.
– The color of the item could very slightly depend on your device’s display setting.
-The color of the item may vary by 1-2% depending on the photo and mobile display setting.
– You can request a video of the carpet you want for more details
# living room rug / hallway rug / patio rug / kitchen rug / bathroom rug / office rug / bedroom rug / nursery rug / hallway rug / doormat rug / stair rug.
turkish kilim rug,wool jute rug,eco friendly rug,bohemian rug,navajo kilim rug,wool kilim rug,Wool Jute Rug,traditonal kilim rug,Kilim rug,rugs for livingroom,kilim rug,housewarming gifts,handmade rug,vintage kilim rug,custom size rug,Indian rug,indoor outdoor rug,Handmade rug,Carpet,Floor rug