Anatolian Rug Series
The rug is a rug completely hand-woven in Anatolia before the 1980s. It is made of wool and cotton. It’s also been cut, shaved, and washed in a modern vintage style. No machine was used at any stage during the weaving of the rug. There are 22 loops each 8 cm wide and 28 loops each 8 cm long. The weaving process took place between 4 and 6 months on average. Moreover, a technique called weft knitting, edge trimming, side loop knitting, and different techniques were used that varied from region to region. Since these types of rugs are handwoven, they are impossible to find, but they can be found similar in color and pattern. That’s why this rug is so unique. Condition of the rug The rug has been used with great care and is very well maintained. After the product is selected, it is shaved and cleaned so that it can be used again. In addition, the rug is completely natural and has not been repaired, reshaped or stained. Although it has a history of nearly 40 years, it has a modern appearance.
- They should not be whipped or hit during cleaning. They should be cleaned daily with the brushless heads of vacuum cleaners.
- It should be wiped with a soft cloth and natural soap or carpet shampoo. Detergents containing harsh chemicals and cleaning agents, such as brushes, cause deterioration of the carpet structure.
- The temperature of the water used in cleaning operations should not exceed 30 degrees.
- Liquid spilled on it should be removed by making a tampon using an absorbent cloth. Stains should be treated immediately.
- It should be dried in a short time after cleaning.
- Carpet washers can be used for general cleaning or assistance can be obtained from professional organizations.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- In order to prevent cracking, the objects placed on it should not be left in the same place for a long time, and should be changed.
- When not in use, it should be stored in rolls in a moisture-free environment
Antique Turkish rug:
Antique Turkish rug is a kind of rug that has been made by hand and is the best throughout the history in Turkey. This type of rug is considered modern and has historical and artistic merit, and it is famous for being made using silk, wool and other textile threads. Antique Turkish carpets differ from other carpets in that they are characterized by dark colors and unique shapes that are professionally made. This type of carpet is an integral part of the cultural heritage of Turkey and testifies to its outstanding history and civilization.
Features of the antique Turkish rug:
History and Culture: Antique Turkish carpets testify to the history and culture of Turkey, which is part of the country’s cultural heritage.
- Quality and professionalism: Antique Turkish rugs are manufactured with high professionalism and using high-quality materials, which ensures a long life of the carpet.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The antique turkish rug features bold colors and unique shapes, ensuring that the furniture room is decorated in a modern and distinctive way.
- Elegance: The antique Turkish rug can be used to decorate any room with elegance and beauty, and it may affect the general view of the room positively.
- The antique Turkish rug is also a kind of rug that has many advantages, which can be used to decorate the furniture room in a modern and beautiful way.
- Handwoven Antique Turkish Rug is an item rich in richness and authenticity. By hand weaving mastered by the masters of Anatolia, it was created with ancient techniques and methods that date back to ancient times. When purchasing a rug, the quality and authenticity is confirmed by a number of green lines and loops that are handwoven It guarantees high quality and attractive appearance.
- The rug is made of wool and cotton, which makes it full to the touch and comfortable to the ends. Besides, it is made with antique techniques, which gives it a special look and is not easy to find. After years of use, the rug can still be in good condition supporting further use, although it may need a cleaning process.
- In the end, an antique handwoven Turkish rug is an attractive and authentic item, ensuring quality and a special look for the place you are in.
Features of the antique hand-woven Turkish rug:
- Modern and Distinctive: With a modern and unique look, the rug can add a beautiful effect to any area you plan to use it in.
- A local product: The old Turkish textile is subjected to a difficult test to confirm its efficiency. It is considered one of the best local products.
- ORGANIC: The mat has organic properties that help to see health and prevent any harm to the environment.
- Handmade and made in an antique style: The types of hand-woven rugs affect tastes positively, when the visitor tastes the rug, he feels a sense of beauty and nostalgia.
- UNIQUE: As it is handwoven, it cannot be found easily, the antique handwoven Turkish rug is very special from others.
- In conclusion, an antique handwoven Turkish rug can make an attractive change to any home or workplace.